Friday, May 8, 2009

A Kansas Girl in a California World...

My big sis is engaged and moving... to California!!! That's a long ways from Kansas, in a lot of ways:) Matt is a great guy and I know Charlie will be so happy, but man will I miss her. The farthest away she's been before is about a 35min drive. Now who will shop for me? Lol, she buys most of my clothes and my skin care. She has such great taste in fashion stuff(unlike me, obviously:) She's a great auntie, and she is one of the most genuine and fun people I have ever known. Anyway, I'm just gonna miss her a lot!
So, farewell my beautiful sister.
Get a great tan.
Visit Disney 4 times a year.
Get married to that great man.
Have babies and love life!
And don't forget to send tons of pictures to your lil' sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails