Friday, June 25, 2010

On the fritz

Well, alot has happened this year and I want to share it all! ;) First though, I should mention that I have lost two computers and then one of them miraculously came back to life! Wow, never had that happen before .... And I'm not complaining about it either! In any case, there were, of course, tons of pictures that I had stupidly not backed up that I am now just going crazy over having back. ;) Sometimes you don't realize how much something means to you until it's gone, right? Well, in this case it included the boys birthday party pics, Easter, Mother's Day and more. Did I cry, you betchya I did. Lol, I am so thankful to have them back now and twice as excited to share them! So, I guess I'll get to writing and hopefully be able to catch family and friends up a little better with what's going on here at our crazy-wonderful house! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails